Sunday, April 23, 2023

St. Dismas Novena : Day 9

[Day 1] [Day 2] [Day 3] [Day 4] [Day 5] [Day 6] [Day 7] [Day 8] [Day 9]

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.


Dear Lord, we thank You for giving us St. Dismas as an example of true conversion. Help us to imitate the love of You he showed in turning to Your mercy and repenting before he died.


St. Dismas, your sins against God were many. As you hung upon the cross beside Jesus, you knew that you had greatly offended God and that you were in great need of mercy.


Please continue to bring my petitions before Christ Whose mercy you sought!


As your time on earth neared its end and your death loomed closer, you threw yourself upon Jesus’ mercy and asked Him to remember you when He came into His Kingdom.


Pray for me, that I may have the grace of a spiritually prepared and holy death. Pray that I may seek God’s mercy through all my life and be ready to spend eternity with Him when my life ends.


Please also pray for (mention your intentions here).


St. Dismas, pray for us!


In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment