Sunday, April 23, 2023

St. Dismas Novena : Day 5

[Day 1] [Day 2] [Day 3] [Day 4] [Day 5] [Day 6] [Day 7] [Day 8] [Day 9]

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.


Dear Lord, we thank You for giving us St. Dismas as an example of true conversion. Help us to imitate the love of You he showed in amending his life and seeking Your mercy before his death.


St. Dismas, you are invoked as the patron saint of prisoners, because you were a criminal throughout most of your life. But before your death, you repented of your sins and asked Jesus to remember you when He came into His kingdom.


Please bring my petitions before Jesus Whose mercy you sought!


Rather than persist in your past sinfulness like the unrepentant thief dying near you did, you amended your life and turned to God.


Pray for me, that I may never weary of amending my life each time I sin. Pray that I may always trust in God’s mercy.


Please also pray for (mention your intentions here).


St. Dismas, pray for us!


In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment