Sunday, April 23, 2023

St. Dismas Novena : Day 4

[Day 1] [Day 2] [Day 3] [Day 4] [Day 5] [Day 6] [Day 7] [Day 8] [Day 9]

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.


Dear Lord, we thank You for giving us St. Dismas as an example of true conversion. Help us to imitate the love of You he showed in reproaching the unrepentant thief for his mockery of God.


St. Dismas, you are known as the Good Thief because you repented of your sins before your death. As you hung on the cross beside Jesus, the other thief mocked Him. But you spoke up and reproached the unrepentant thief.


Please bring my petitions before the throne of Christ!


You reproached the unrepentant thief because his words showed that he had no fear of God. You admitted that you had been condemned justly, and you turned to Jesus for mercy.


Pray for me, that I may have a holy fear of God in my life. Pray that I may always be ready to seek God’s mercy when I sin.


Please also pray for (mention your intentions here).


St. Dismas, pray for us!


In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment