Sunday, April 23, 2023

St. Dismas Novena : Day 2

[Day 1] [Day 2] [Day 3] [Day 4] [Day 5] [Day 6] [Day 7] [Day 8] [Day 9]

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.


Dear Lord, we thank You for giving us St. Dismas as an example of true conversion. Help us to imitate the love of You he showed in amending his way of life as he hung on the cross awaiting his death.


St. Dismas, you are invoked as the patron saint of prisoners, because you led a life of crime and sin before your conversion. As you hung on the cross beside Jesus, you repented of your past sins and asked Him for mercy.


Please bring my petitions before Christ Whose mercy you sought!


Though your crimes and sins were many, you humbled yourself before God and turned your heart to Him in repentance.


Pray for me, that I may continually work to reform my life. Pray that I may repent truly each time I fall into sin.


Please also pray for (mention your intentions here).


St. Dismas, pray for us! 


In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment