Monday, June 12, 2023

St Francis de Sales 《Introduction to the Devout Life》 | 성 프란치스코 살레시오 《신심 생활 입문》

Episode 1 -- Introduction to the Devout Life -- Preface

Episode 2 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.1 -- What True Devotion Is

Episode 3 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.2 -- The Nature and Excellence of Devotion

Episode 4 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.3 -- Devotion is Suitable to Every Vocation and Profession

Episode 5 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.4 -- The Need for a Spiritual Guide in the Spiritual Life

Episode 6 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.5 -- The First Step Must Be Purifying the Soul

Episode 7 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.6 -- On the First Purification, from Sin, by means of a General Confession

Episode 8 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.7 -- On the Second Purification from the Affections for Sin

Episode 9 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.8 -- On How to Effect the Second Purification of Soul

Episode 10 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.9. -- First Meditation-On Creation

Episode 11 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.10 -- 2nd Meditation-On the End for Which We Were Created

Episode 12 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.11 -- 3rd Meditation-On the Gifts of God

Episode 13 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.12 -- 4th Meditation-Sin

Episode 14 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.13 -- 5th Meditation-Of Death

Episode 15 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.14 -- 6th Meditation- On Judgment

Episode 16 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.15 -- 7th Meditation- Of Hell

Episode 17 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.16 -- 8th Meditation-On Paradise

Episode 18 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.17 -- 9th Meditation-On the Choice Between Heaven and Hell

Episode 19 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.18 -- 10th Meditation- On the Choice of a Devout Life

Episode 20 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.19. -- How to Make a General Confession

Episode 21 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.20 -- Strong Act of Faith to Confirm Soul in Devout Life and Complete Penitence

Episode 22 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.22 -- On the Necessity of Purging Away All Tendency to Venial Sin

Episode 23 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.23 -- On Avoiding Dangerous Amusements in order to Seek God

Episode 24 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I.24 -- All Evil Inclinations Must be Purged Away

Episode 25 -- Introduction to the Devout Life I -- On the Necessity of Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment