Friday, May 6, 2022

4th Sunday of Easter, Year C | Dominica IV (Quarta) Paschæ, Anno C 【NOVUS ORDO SERMON】



Sunday 8 May 2022 in the year of our Lord

1. Who is your shepherd today? Which voices do you let yourself be guided by?
2. What does it concretely mean for you today that Christ the Good Shepherd gives you eternal life?

John 10:27-30 Εὐαγγέλιον κατὰ Ἰωάννην 10:27-30
Jesus said: “My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.” 27τὰ πρόβατα τὰ ἐμὰ τῆς φωνῆς μου ἀκούουσιν, κἀγὼ γινώσκω αὐτὰ καὶ ἀκολουθοῦσίν μοι, 28κἀγὼ δίδωμι αὐτοῖς ζωὴν αἰώνιον καὶ οὐ μὴ ἀπόλωνται εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα καὶ οὐχ ἁρπάσει τις αὐτὰ ἐκ τῆς χειρός μου. 29ὁ πατήρ μου ὃ δέδωκέν μοι πάντων μεῖζόν ἐστιν, καὶ οὐδεὶς δύναται ἁρπάζειν ἐκ τῆς χειρὸς τοῦ πατρός. 30ἐγὼ καὶ ὁ πατὴρ ἕν ἐσμεν.

No comments:

Post a Comment